Annual Registration Fee
- Registration cards / Liability Waivers must be filled out and collected prior to lessons being scheduled
- Yearly / Individual $20
- Each Additional Child $20
- Annual Registration Fees are collected each March regardless of enrollment date
- Registration Fees are non-refundable
- Checks are made payable to: Wendy Fereday Swim School
- Registration cards may be downloaded here and mailed in to the office
Vista Del Monte Expectations
- Here is a flyer explaining the environment and procedures at our Vista Del Monte facility.
- First payment is due no later than first lesson
- Payment is due quarterly in February, May, August, and November.
- Regular payments are due two weeks prior to the next billing cycle to hold your time spot
- Missed payments may cause you to lose your slot and be placed on a waiting list
- There is a bookkeeping fee of $5.00 each week your payment is past due.
- Bills can be picked up at the front desk up to 3 weeks prior to the next billing cycle
- Payments may be made at the front desk, by mail or by calling the office 964-7818
Sand Dollar Referral Program
- $50 and $25 for a friend you refer when they begin lessons at the swim school
- Certificates may be used for lessons or merchandise
- New student Sand Dollar must be used in first cycle of swim lessons
- One Sand Dollar per new family
- No limit to amount of Sand Dollars a referring family can receive
- Sand Dollars can be donated to your local school
Missed Lessons and Make-Up Policy
- We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits for missed lessons unless there is a pool closure beyond our control at which time a credit will be applied to your account and deducted from your next quarterly payment.
- In lieu of not offering makeup lessons, we provide the use of Family Swim on Saturdays from 3-4 PM. Children learn very fast through playing and practicing during this time.
- If your child is sick or you need to cancel your lesson, please call the office immediately.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- We strive to maintain a child-friendly and safe environment for all clients and our teachers. The Wendy Fereday Swim School reserves the right to terminate lessons at any time.
- If you wish to cancel your lessons, you need to give a 30-day written notice, regardless of the reason. Your billing will only discontinue after 30 days. Your notice can be mailed to our office or submitted via the form on our website. If you do not receive a call within 3 days of giving your notice to confirm your cancellation, please call the office.
Swim Diaper Policy
- All children under the age of 4 years MUST wear an approved, non-disposable swim diaper at all times when in the pool at Vista Del Monte. Pool closures due to accidents are costly.
- We expect parents to take full responsibility if your child under 4 years of age has an accident in the Vista Del Monte pool while not wearing a swim diaper.